Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Children

PSALM 127:3 “Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward from him.”

PSALM 139:13-14 “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”

PROVERBS 22:6 “Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”

MATTHEW 18:5 “And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me.

MATTHEW 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

MARK 10:16 “And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.”

JAMES 1: 17 “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.”

JEREMIAH 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

SAMUEL 1:27-28 “I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord."

No comments: