Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Love

DEU 6:5 “Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.”

1CO 1:4 “I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus.”

1 CO 13:4-8 “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”

PHILIPPIANS 1:3 "I thank my God everytime I remember you."

JOHN 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

No comments: