Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Faith

ISAIAH 40:31 “They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.”

PSALM 56:4 “In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid.”

PROVERBS 3:5 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.”

PROVERBS 3:6 “In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”

MATTHEW 29 “Then he touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you.”

MATTHEW 11:6 “Blessed is the man who does not fall away on account of me."

MARK 9:23 “'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."

LUKE 17:6 He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you.

JOHN 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

PHIL 4:13 “I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength.”

No comments: